F&B Production, Chef de partie
Produce all necessary food for all food service operations as required as instructed by the
Sous chef or Head Chef.
• Pro-active ordering maintaining minimum par levels of food for his/her section of the kitchen.
• Maintaining quality and quantity control in all aspects, from portion control to freshness of the
• Ensure that the cleaning of kitchen and staff food service areas are to the agreed standard.
• To achieve maximum sales for the hotel business plan, by accommodating any events that
requires food and beverage.
• Cover sickness, and follow policies on absenteeism for the whole team.
• To understand and comply with food hygiene regulations.
• To follow Health and Safety Policies and Procedures in every aspect and to be COSSH
• To support Head Chef /Sous chef in training staff NVQ approved system, records to be
available for each individual staff.
• To ensure that all equipment is clean and in good working order.
• To ensure staff are appropriately dressed and look professional.
• To ensure and enforce personal hygiene.
• Ensure all house rules are adhered to in all departments at all times.
• Leading by example is vital for this position.
• To be aware of and act in accordance with Fire Safety Procedures at all times.
• To attend all statutory training as required by the company.
• To carry out any reasonable requests made by a member of the management team.
Liaising with food service managers at all times and monitoring issues such as:
• To be honest, trustworthy, tolerant and punctual
• To be self motivated and be able to work without supervision
• Support his/her section in difficult and pressurized situations
Copyright © 2017 Della Group.
Site Credits : DV