Front Office, Reservations Executive
Job Title: Reservations executive/Sales Executive
Location: Mumbai (Tardeo). Candidates residing in Mumbai only apply.
To respond to queries from guests, travel agents, and referral networks concerning reservations arriving by mail, and telephone, and close the end bookings to drive revenue. Help to manage OTA/channel inventory, update rate plans and make sure all information regarding property rates are updated on the website and OTA platforms.
Major skills and accountabilities
1. Should have excellent knowledge of MS Office, communication skills, Confident telephone manner, and etiquette. Should posess knowledge of hotel reservation systems and operations.
2. Knowledge of the hotel property management systems and Channel manager knowledge preferable(Staah, axisrooms, etc)
3. Should be committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
4. Should have knowledge on the type of rooms, rates, their location, layout, and all packages
5. Should know the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
6. Should respond to all guest reservation requests and executes prompt, courteous and accurate guest service at all times.
Experience and qualifications required for the job
Should be a Graduate/ Hotel Management Graduate or equivalent and have worked in sales/reservations functions of a top 4/5 star hotel or similar.
Copyright © 2023 Della Group.
Site Credits : DV